Alpha IBC Limited is a Cyprus ASP Firm authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. We are seeking to employ a reliable and trustworthy candidate for the position of an Accountant/Bookkeeper in Nicosia.
- Recording of book-keeping transactions and preparation of financial statements.
- Maintenance of the general ledger.
- Ability to handle accounting entries such as loans, calculation of interest, back to back loans, reverse VAT charges, foreign currency calculations, accounting for investments and financial instruments.
- Communication with external auditors on the issues related to accounting and book-keeping.
- VAT/VIES Reporting.
- Handling larger client portfolio.
- Prepare management accounts.
- Ability to handle pressure and adapt to different tasks.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance or related field.
- Recently ACCA/ACA Qualified or nearing the end of a professional qualification will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English, Russian and Greek will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous accounting and bookkeeping experience is a must.
- Expertise in Word, Excel and Accounting software (Knowledge of Quick Books will be considered as an additional advantage).
- Team player.
- Professional, reliable and initiative at all times.
Please be advised when applying for this position, your full CV will be sent directly to the potential Employer.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.