On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Arabic Speaking Client Relationship Officer, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol, Cyprus.
Builds and maintains relationships with clients to ensure high levels of clients’ satisfaction. Promotes the Company’s services, acquires new clients and pro-actively assists with any needs they may have.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Provides general information in regards to platforms and services offered.
- Informs and assists all clients in relation to the use of all current and future products.
- Assists customers who wish to open or manage a trading account.
- Informs all existing and potential clients of any new products and promotions that the Company is offering.
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet Company’s core values.
- Provides quality and efficient live support to existing and potential clients.
- Answers all emails received from clients regarding queries on various issues (technical, accounting, new applications etc.).
- Liaises with the relevant department in case where clients have queries on specific issues related to that department and forwarding clients’ complaints to the Team Leaders.
- Provides troubleshooting and support for the basic functions of the trading platform.
- Welcome calls/call back requests.
- Posts information regarding Company’s products and services to relevant forums.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- Fluency in English and Arabic. Other languages considered an advantage.
- University/College degree in Business, Marketing or Computer related field or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the FX Market and experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Skills Required: Communicate effectively using various tools, Problem Analysis and problem-solving, Customer Service Orientation, Adaptability, Organisation and Time Management Skills, Integrity and Trust.
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player within a team of specialists.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- High Attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
- Professional, reliable and using initiative at all times.
Please apply only where you fulfil the necessary specifications & requirements.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [OREC:9888].
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.