On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Chinese Speaking Customer Support Officer, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol, Cyprus.
Our client, a well-established and regulated Forex Company are looking for a. The successful candidate must be fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English with strong customer service skills, and knowledge of the Forex industry.
- Deliver value to the company through offering outstanding customer support.
- Answering customer inquiries and helping users via telephone, email and live chat.
- Maintenance of the customer Knowledge Base.
- Must be able to remain focused in a fast paced environment, speaking customers while taking inbound calls and making outbound calls.
- Preparing and analysing Information and presenting findings / recommendations for continuous improvement to the customer base.
- Be the voice of customers with the product and engineering teams; gather, priorities and communicate feedback and feature requests.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- Mandarin or Cantonese and English speaker essential.
- College/University or Higher education either in business and finance related fields or equivalent proven experience.
- Preferably experience in the FX industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets (especially FX).
- Preferably knowledge of MT4 platform.
- Some understanding of fundamental and technical analysis.
- IT literate.
- Chinese language on advanced level.
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player within a team of specialists.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- High Attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
- Professional, reliable and using initiative at all times.
Please apply only where you fulfil the necessary specifications & requirements.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [OREC:9887].
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.