As a CRM in the financial services industry, you must be a driven and self-motivated person who can proactively generate business.
Working closely with other CRMs & Regulated Advisors, you will develop a client base as well as actively generating more prospects. Your leads will typically be generated through networking, referrals and self-generated prospects, as well as periodic client events and online marketing
This job will be perfect for someone in the early stages of their career that is keen to pursue a career in Finance, or someone who is experienced, but wants to concentrate on the client relationship side of our business rather than the technical.
To excel in this position, you will need a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
Looking to recruit the highest quality of individuals to act on behalf of our clients. We work in a very collaborative manner, with product specialists working alongside generalist Advisors, client relationship managers, administrators and management to provide a level of excellence our clients have come to expect.
• Have a genuine desire to provide excellence in service to your client
• Have at least 2 years’ experience as an IFA, in Bancassurance or as part of a private practice
• Comply with UK FCA-level standards
• Are a self-motivated and can work with others
• Can demonstrate a comprehensive record of client satisfaction
• Can demonstrate a commitment to unimpeachable integrity
• A fully regulated environment to work in across Europe (both MiFID II and IDD)
• Fee/ commission structure to rival the best in the industry
• Full administrative and back-office support
• Full management guidance and support as required
• Colleague collaboration on an unprecedented level
Initially located in Cyprus, after a period, there will be opportunities to develop your practice across Europe, either along with an already established team, or in a completely new location, with full support from the company.