On behalf of our client Capital.com, we are seeking a high calibre individual for the position of Compliance Manager, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol Cyprus.
- Reviewing and approving customers’ KYC documents.
- Performing ongoing compliance checks.
- Updating, implementing and monitoring the procedures for the prevention of money laundering, compliance and risk management.
- Company Risk Management: to review, record, evaluate and manage potential risks.
- Create/update/approve the Company’s Terms, Conditions & services policies, Client Agreements, standard templates.
- To review, monitor and analyses potential fraudulent transactions, taking the necessary action under AML Directives.
- Where required, assisting with internal and external audits.
- Preparation of reports and reporting to Management.
Requirements and Person Specification:
- BSC/MSc in Finance, Economics, Law or equivalent
- CySEC advance certification is a must.
- Previous experience, minimum 2 years in one of the following: Internal Audit/Risk Management/Compliance with Prevention of ML/Legal.
- High attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English essential, Greek language an advantage.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [OREC:5183].
Please be advised when applying for this position, your full CV will be sent directly to the potential Employer.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.