On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Compliance Officer, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol, Cyprus. The candidate will be Head of Compliance and AML.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To access all documents relating to customer transactions and to coordinate with the operations department regarding the feasibility for these to proceed
- To utilize specific software for treating alerts in relation to suspicious transactions
- To contribute in the development of the Bank’s policy towards the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing in the process of improving internal procedures and to develop a more vigilant approach
- To act as an operational risk correspondent to record and report operational incidents to Head Office
- To establish customer risk scores and monitor customers in terms of risk vis-à-vis their business relationship
- To communicate with authorities e.g. Central Bank of Cyprus or MOKAS regarding enquiries or circulars received relating to AML and Compliance
- To prepare reports using Excel templates that relate to regulatory reporting by the respective authorities
- To draft and review legal documents, loan agreements, facilities and collaterals / securities between the Bank and its customers
- The above duties are included within the candidate’s responsibilities. However the candidate’s duties are not limited to the above listed points.
Work Experience and Professional Knowledge:
- 3 to 5 years of experience specifically in the compliance banking field
- Law graduate
- Knowledgeable in Excel for the preparation of reports
- IT Knowledgeable
- Fringe benefits include Provident Fund, Medical and Life Insurance, Traveling allowance
- Fluent in both English and Greek (written and oral)
Please apply only where you fulfil the necessary specifications & requirements.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [REC:26782].
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.