On behalf of our client Ortnec Services Ltd, we are seeking a high calibre dynamic individual for the position of Compliance Specialist, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol Cyprus.
An amazing opportunity focusing on our project – traffic broker for internal resources and 3rd party traffic. It sells display and popunder advertising mostly to networks and direct advertisers.
- QA banner placements (zones) for compliance with standards.
- Work with compliance reports of George software and other software.
- Establish compliance monitoring process.
- Contact partners regarding compliance issues.
- Ongoing compliance monitoring.
- Establish reporting.
Requirements and Person Specification:
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and willing to learn person, who has a positive attitude.
- A specialist with minimum 2 years’ experience in IT (Compliance Department of media companies, QA of software and web, any IT background with proper managerial skills).
- Work permit to work in Cyprus is essential.
- High level of computer literacy essential.
- Experience in establishing processes.
- Experience with compliance systems – an advantage.
- QA experience (web testing, Geo) – an advantage.
- Process and time management skills.
- Problem-solving: use of own initiative prior to involving manager.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate information between top/mid/low levels in a professional manner.
- Stress-resistance; ability to work in frequently changing conditions.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Remuneration Package available:
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance and Sport programs.
- Paid vacation leave (20 working days) and paid sick leave.
- Regular evaluation and potential salary increase.
- Career and professional growth.
- Invitation to candidates (including their direct family members) from different countries: Ukraine, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, and others ready to relocate.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [ОREC:5287].
Please be advised when applying for this position, your full CV will be sent directly to the potential Employer.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.