On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Experienced Bookkeeper, who will be based at the company’s premises in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Preparation of bookkeeping records of both international and local clients.
- Preparation of documents and liaison with the banks for processing transactions.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks in Cyprus and abroad.
- Execution of payment orders for client bank accounts.
- Preparation and filing of VIES and VAT returns.
- Accounting and Audit of small companies – liaison with external auditors.
- Submission of dormant companies report to the authorities.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- Accounting degree with at least 2-3 years’ experience in an Accounting or Corporate services firm.
- Fluency in both Greek and English – Russian will be advantageous.
- Very good communication skills and Microsoft office knowledge.
- Experience in VAT returns and knowledge of the QuickBooks Accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in Corporate administration position would be highly advantageous.
- Strong team player within a team of specialists.
- High Attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
Please apply only where you fulfil the necessary specifications & requirements.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [ОREC:6021].
Please be advised when applying for this position, your full CV will be sent directly to the potential Employer.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.