On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Experienced Russian Speaking Corporate Administrator, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol, Cyprus.
Full Time Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing both International and Cyprus jurisdiction new company incorporation.
Reports to – Incorporation Supervisor
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Company registration both locally and international jurisdictions.
- Liase with the Registrar of Companies, solicitors and regulatory agencies globally.
- Drafting, amending and submitting to the Registry of Companies any statutory forms related to company incorporation, including not limited to, allotment of shares, company shareholder and company directors resolutions.
- Preparation and maintenance of share registers and share certificates.
- Assist in developing new jurisdictions for company incorporation, including development of different legal entities types.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Assisting the head of department as instructed.
Work Experience and Professional Knowledge:
- Work experience in similar position not less than 3 years.
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (oral and written) additional language(s) would be considered an advantage.
- Fluent knowledge of Russian language is a must.
Position requires an analytical, multi tasked, highly organised and detail-oriented individual who is able to deliver excellence whilst execution of deadlines.
- Organised, reliable and task driven.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proactive, demonstrate excellent work ethic, adaptability and high energy levels.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
Please apply only where you fulfil the necessary specifications & requirements.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [REC:26781].
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.