The Software Developer will create a series of web based GUI tools for financial markets software.
The successful candidate would be able to build high-quality, innovative and high performance software following PrimeXM best practices and technical design. Responsibilities will also include tackle plans and some documentation.
This opportunity provides continuous skills development, interesting project work, and career development in an expanding financial technology company.
Note: 3+ years GUI experience is a must.
Developing in-house bespoke institutional trading systems software and internal portals.
Understand requests and requirements from stakeholders.
Proactive completion of work and resolve blockers.
Code reviews and bug fixes for any project.
Deploy releases of software components to live.
· BSc/BEng in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any other relevant field.
· Postgraduate qualifications or certifications will be considered as an advantage.
· Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
· Web development experience in a .NET environment is mandatory.
· Experience with real-time web applications with high volume updates a bonus.
· Forex or other financial markets knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
· MS SQL, MySQL, and Java desirable.
· Able to learn technical and financial concepts quickly.
· Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise different tasks quickly.
· Ability to work with a team and interact with a flexible and mature attitude to work.
· A “can do” professional attitude and an ability to learn quickly is crucial.
· An element of work related to deployments, code reviews, and bug fixes for other projects advantageous.
· Self-motivated and ambitious.
Full-time, candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU.
· Attractive remuneration package based on experience.
· Excellent working environment.
· 23 days’ annual leave.
· Medical scheme.
· Strong career development opportunity