On behalf of our client Ortnec Services Ltd, we are seeking a high calibre dynamic individual for the position of Media Seller, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol Cyprus.
An amazing opportunity focusing on our project – traffic broker for internal resources and 3rd party traffic.
Selling display and advertising mostly to networks and direct advertisers.
- Manage media sales in conducting negotiations, selling available inventory.
- Report to Head of Sales.
- Complete research for potential buyers.
- Initiate contact, conduct negotiations and closing the deal.
- Manage deals throughout the relevant lifetime.
- Maintain the client data system – CRM.
- Correspond with clients, newsletter format, with available inventory.
- Ongoing and month end reporting.
- Establish deals in software as needed.
- Regular collaboration with Accounting Department on invoicing and income reporting related aspects.
Requirements and Person Specification:
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, organized, and an experienced sales person with at least 3 years’ experience in the Media and digital area.
Previous experience Knowledge Technical Skills, which are essential for this position:
- High level of computer literacy essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in selling advertising and conducting negotiations.
- Knowledgeable of the main payment schemes for media sales.
- Experience of working with a CRM.
- Task and time management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Process management experience, an advantage.
- Familiar with media sales platforms, an advantage.
- Result oriented.
- Flexibility, multitasking.
- Self-sufficiency, ability to work without reminders.
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate between top/mid/low levels in a professional manner.
- Good analytical, numerical and data management skills.
- Ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information.
- Stress-resistance; ability to work in frequently changing conditions.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Working experience with remote team members – advantage.
Remuneration Package available:
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance and Sport programs.
- Paid vacation leave (20 working days) and paid sick leave.
- Regular evaluation and potential salary increase.
- Career and professional growth.
- Invitation to candidates (including their direct family members) from different countries: Ukraine, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, and others ready to relocate.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [ОREC:5292].
Please be advised when applying for this position, your full CV will be sent directly to the potential Employer.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.