On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Nursing Officer-Supervisory Level, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Cooperates with the Head Sister, the Medical Director, and Medical Officer in organising, administering, supervising, coordinating and inspecting the overall nursing care offered to patients in the Palliative Care Center “Arodaphnousa” and ensures proper operations of the Center to provide high standard relief services to the patients and their family members.
- Substitutes for the Head Sister when absent.
- Provides suggestions in taking necessary measures to improve the services the Center provides and when necessary to adopt the relevant policy.
- Cooperates with Management to implement the directives and decisions of the Board of Directors and Management of the association.
- Coordinates and controls nursing care of patients under the care of the association at the nursing center of Palliative Care “Arodaphnousa” as well as implementing the treatment prescribed by the attending Doctor.
- Schedules, organises, coordinates, supervises, guides and controls the work of the staff under his/her supervision.
- Trains nursing staff and participates in the training and implementation of programs available for training of the nursing staff.
- Responsible for the supply and storage of medicines and consumables needed within the nursing home.
- Contributes to the procurement, conservation, preservation and good use of the equipment and the station of the nursing center.
- Participates in the Association’s efforts for promoting projects and activities for the financial support of the Association, for increasing number of members and volunteers, as well as for public awareness on issues of prevention and early cancer diagnosis.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- University degree in Nursing field or equivalent.
- Registered in the Register of Nursing with a license to practice.
- Minimum five years of experience in a nursing position, preferably in the field of Palliative Care or Oncology.
- Excellent command of the Greek language and good knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent command of Microsoft office.
- Professional, responsible, with integrity and ethics.
- Good organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent use of initiative at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player within a team of specialists.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- High Attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
- Professional, reliable and using initiative at all times.
Key Points to Note:
- An additional certificate for Palliative Care or Oncology or Nursing administration will be considered an advantage.
- A candidate deemed suitable for the position who has not obtain any of the aforementioned certificates are required to obtain one within three years from the date of appointment.
Please apply only where you fulfil the necessary specifications & requirements.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Additionally, you are requested to complete the recruitment form found on the client website: FORM
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.