On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Russian & English Speaking Accountant, who will be based at the company’s premises in Cyprus.
- Working visa will be provided by employer if required.
- Gross salary: EUR 1500 – 2500 depending on experience.
- Managing bookkeeping for a portfolio of companies generating activities in Cyprus.
- Liaise with Auditors and clients for the completion of audit, tax return preparation and filing of financial statements.
- Managing and guiding of Junior Accountants.
- Daily/weekly update of timesheets and approving/reviewing timesheets of Junior Accountants.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Very good knowledge of Russian and English (Written & Spoken).
- Ability to work overtime an advantage.
- A minimum of 2+ years in a previous accounting position is essential.
- University Degree or Equivalent Qualification in one of the following subjects; Accounting, Economics, Business Studies, Finance, or other related subjects.
- A recognised school leaving certificate.
- Holder of the Higher Accounting Examination qualification (LCCI Higher).
- IFRS understanding is essential.
- Expertise in Word and Excel.
- Easy to adopt and problem solving.
- The ability to display Integrity, Confidentiality, Responsibility and Initiative at all times.