On behalf of one of our client, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Sales Co-ordinator, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol, Cyprus.
- The Sales Coordinator role involves contacting potential prospects by telephone and email on behalf of the firm to arrange face to face meetings or follow up calls for the companies’ consultants and advisers.
- The successful candidate will be a point of reference for customers and colleagues alike with the goal being successfully enhancing the sales performance of the company.
- Data will be provided to the sales coordinators from which they are expected to build a prospect database that they can contact to discuss the financial services opportunities offered by the client.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other telesales positions.
- Experience in financial sales will be considered an advantage.
- Good computer skills (MS Office & Outlook).
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Someone seeking a career in or already working within financial services.
- A team player with high level of personal drive.
- The role is based in the Limassol office in Cyprus so successful candidates must be willing to relocate.
- Strong team player within a team of specialists.
- High Attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
Full training will be provided by the firm to enable the coordinator to fulfil their role efficiently and effectively. The client is offering support to study for and pass finance industry exams to further their careers and their future earnings. A competitive remunerative salary with benefits will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please apply only where you fulfil the necessary specifications & requirements.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [ОREC:5890].
Please be advised when applying for this position, your full CV will be sent directly to the potential Employer.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.