On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented individual for the position of Senior .NET Developer, who will be based at the company’s premises in Limassol, Cyprus.
An employee working in this position is responsible for product development using Agile methodologies and multi-threading technologies.
- Collaborating with the management, stakeholders and team members in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Reviewing current systems.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- An ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced coding environment.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a C# developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET.
- Solid unit testing experience.
- Test-Driven development experience.
- At least 1 year experience working with WPF and XAML.
- Deep knowledge of S.O.L.I.D. principles of OOD.
- Experience of ReSharper / other refactoring tools.
- Knowledge of MVVM client architecture.
- Experience in working with SQL databases.
- Deep understanding of GoF design patterns.
- Fluent English or Russian language.
The following will be considered an advantage:
- MSc in Computer Science.
- Experience with financial trading / trading platforms development.
- High-performance applications and GUI.
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design approach.
- Experience in performance optimisation.
- C++ programming skills.
- Some experience with ZMQ library.
- Some experience with Google Protobuf.
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player within a team of specialists.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- High Attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
- Professional, reliable and using initiative at all times.
Please apply only where you fulfil the necessary specifications & requirements.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [OREC:9892].
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.